I would like to request the proxy voting records of the Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island (ERSRI) for the period of 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2017. For the avoidance of doubt, I am referring to the investments made by the Pension Fund rather than any electoral voting.
Ideally, I would like to have the following information in electronic format:
- Name of Issuer
- Issuer Identifier e.g. Ticker or CUSIP
- Date of Shareholder Meeting
- Type of Shareholder Meeting (Annual, Special etc.)
- Proposal No.
- Proposer (Management / Shareholder)
- Vote cast by Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island (ERSRI)
- Entity responsible for vote decision (Internal/external asset manager (if external, please name) / proxy voting advisor (ISS, Glass Lewis, Segal Marco, etc.)
In addition, please indicate whether the Employees' Retirement System of Rhode Island (ERSRI) has its own proxy voting policy or whether you use that of an external provider (Please Name). If ERSRI has its own proxy voting policy please provide.