I work in the product team of Eurekahedge Private Limited, an alternative investment research firm based in New York and Singapore. We would like to reach out to you with FOIA requests pertaining to information and performance data from your plan’s private equity asset holdings.
On behalf of Eurekahedge Private Limited, under the Rhode Island Access to Public Records Act, I would like to request an electronic copy of the quarterly public records from January 1, 2000 through June 30, 2018 and/or the following information (preferably in Excel) for each quarter beginning Q1 2000 to Q2 2018:
- Particulars of private equity/real estate/venture capital/direct lending/distressed/mezzanine partnerships in Rhode Island State Investment Commission’s portfolio. Please include:
- Name of each partnership
- Vintage Year of each partnership
- Total capital committed to each partnership
- Commitment Date (Month and Year) to each partnership
- Amount contributed to/drawn down by each partnership
- Distributions made from each partnership
- Internal rates of return (IRRs) calculated for each partnership (Net)
- Estimated remaining value of each partnership
For the purposes of determining what, if any, fees may be assessed in connection with the processing of this request, I am requesting the records for internal research and commercial use. Should there be a fee that will arise from this request, would you kindly provide us with the exact total cost in USD?
Last but not least, kindly advise how often the above-mentioned information will be updated as we would like to request for them on a regular basis.