As provided for in the Freedom of Information Act, this is a formal request for performance and related information in regard to your alternative investment portfolio, ideally on a calendar quarter basis.
For private funds, please include all private equity, real estate and hedge funds. For private companies, please include all unregistered securities in privately held companies.
For private funds, we request the following information:
1. Fund Name
2. Commitment Date
3. Capital Committed
4. Capital Called
6. Remaining Value
7. Investment Multiple
8. Secondary Price (for interests in funds bought or sold in the secondary market)
For private companies, we request the following information:
1. Company Name
2. Transaction Date
3. Gross Proceeds
4. Security Class
5. Quantity ( Share Equivalents or Face Amount)
6. Price Per Share ( If Debt, Price as Percentage of Face)
7. Secondary Price ( for shares of companies bought or sold in the secondary market)
To easily provide your information:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- providing us a web site location for your information;
- providing us access to your online storage facility;
- fax to +1.914.305.2803;
- mail to Funds IQ, 800 Westchester Avenue, Suite 394N, Rye Brook, NY 10573
The information you provide to us (a) will be kept confidential, (b) will not be identified in connection with your organization and (c) will be combined with information from other organizations to create our risk management reports (which we may sell).
Please send us the first report with your information within thirty (30) days of receipt of this formal letter request.
For further information or help, please contact Reports@fundsiq.net or me direct at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us develop (i) risk management reports, (ii) benchmark indices and (iii) other data of the highest quality for portfolio managers worldwide.