We currently have a profile on the Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island, and I was wondering if you could assist me in updating some information with regards to the alternative investments of the retirement system:
- What is the Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island current total assets under management (We have USD 7222 million)?
- Is Pension Consulting Alliance and Wilshire Associates still the investment consultants of the retirement system? (Yes/No)
- Is the retirement system still invested in private equity?
o If so what is the current and target allocations to private equity (7.16%, 7% respectively)?
o Does the retirement system invest in any private equity co-investments, buy/sell funds on the secondary market, or consider being a first close investor?
o Are there any plans to further invest in private equity within the next 12 months? (Yes/No)
- How many investments?
- With new and/or existing managers?
- Fund type preferences (buyout, growth, fund of funds, venture, etc.)?
- Geographical preferences (North America, Europe, Global, etc.)?
- How much do you plan to allocate?